Saturday, April 23, 2011

April Update

*Sigh*. I've had a good and bad month, good cause I'm getting to hang out with a lot of the other transguys in Auckland. It's been really pretty awesome but on the bad side the same drama that plagued me the first two months of this year is back with no signs of ending. Again, I can't talk about it cause the people involved are being quite immature and I don't want to give them any other fuel. Oh well. It is what it is.


Weight: 290lbs. Haven't been eating healthy and I've had a bit of a chest cold/infection so I haven't hit the gym as much as I would have liked.
Libido: Starting to deal with a bit of a constant arousal, though it's more if something REALLY gets me turned on, it just doesn't go away… even with some self love. It has kept me from sleeping a couple times and a cold cloth was required to tame it enough so I could sleep.
Skin: Face is oiler but not getting as many breakouts there as I was before. My body though, especially my breasts/chest/and back are getting more frequent break outs. Nothing nearing an acne level, but a heightened level of zits that just remain red bumps.
Hair: Not as much hair falling out as before, it grows fast still.
Body Hair: Still only a few hairs on the corners of my lips still and those are pretty light. I am getting a bit of a happy trail as well.
Dosage: 200mg
Amount of time on T: 18 weeks
Build: My fat has definitely started shifting and I'm carrying more in my stomach than I used to. Under my arm flab, my biceps are actually pretty muscular. If I don't double bind, my breasts are very pronounced for some reason which is kinda pissing me off.
Menstruation: Haven't menstruated in about 5 weeks. I think I may be done. Halla-freaking-lujah!
Energy Level: My last trip to the gym, I had limited time to work. Only an hour before I had to get to an appointment. I was tired (lots of insomnia recently for more personal troubles that have come up) and I wanted to go home and sleep, but the actual workout was a breeze.
Voice: Shan HATES when I try to sing along to girl music, I can't anymore and if I try falsetto it's pitchy at best. I'm noticing a real difference between this audio recording and my first pre-T one. I do have the remnants of a chest cold still and that made my voice low for a bit. But I'm getting closer and closer to the breaking point.



Misc: I've moved up 40lbs in how much I can do chin-ups since is a goal of mine to be able to do them since I never have been able to. I can do a couple extra reps of arm weights than I could pre-T and with less fatigue. I'm a little sore today but mostly my legs from trying to ride an upright bike for my cardio and I felt like I was over extending a lot so my quad is quite sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment