Friday, January 28, 2011

Lots of drama, not a lot of time.

I've been up to my ears in a lot of things and not really having time. I promise to post more later but for now, I can just do stats.

STATS:
Weight: It's up a little but I've got a friend from the states here and we've been eating junk food a lot and that fried chicken from across the street. I've had pizza more in the last month then I've had in the last year. Soda consumption has gone up as well and I'm often trying to stop drinking it.
Libido: Up a little, a little easier to orgasm as well.
Skin: Noticeably oily. More zits coming in in places I don't usually get them, like my cheek and neck. Still totaling under 10 at the highest. Definitely inflamed a bit more around menstruation.
Hair: No change.
Body Hair: Leg hair seems a little thicker but nothing noticeable anything new.
Dosage: 50mg (next shot goes up to 100mg)
Amount of time on T: 6 weeks
Build: No change.
Menstruation: Before my 2nd shot, I had a full menstruation. It started very slowly and I was dealing with it for three days before it escalated enough to get cramps. On my period again, same thing. On my third day, still very light, but I can feel the cramps starting.
Energy Level: A little up, but I've been hiking, camping, snorkeling, and swimming a lot with my friend in town.
Voice: My throat gets sore after long talks a lot easier than before. I noticeably clear my throat more and when singing along with the radio, I can't sing quite as high as I could before.

Misc: I've also noticed that I can deal with anxiety a lot better than before. I feel a lot more confident when handling confrontation. I've also been a bit more moody and its easier to get my temper flaring. I also have a lower tolerance for dealing with drama and bullshit. I've still been driven to tears (long long story filled with dramatic sighs that I don't want to get into) but it rose from a confrontation I would not have been able to face months ago. Not that it's a perk or anything to be made to cry, but the fact I was able to handle this situation for as long as I did is an emotional improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment